- We own and develop several outsourcing projects on Swiss market - MyDevs.ch and QApool.ch
- Custom web and mobile development.
- Invest in several B2B solutions for UK, France, USA, Australia and Swiss markets.
- Invest in Cryptocurrencies. We accept payment in cryptocurrencies for any of our products and services
Add C#, .Net and Angular, Vue, React developers to your in-house development team:
- Our developers work remotely full-time from offices in Europe
- All developers are fully dedicated and work as a part of your team
- We provide 1 month satisfaction guarantee for each developer
- We are Microsoft Gold Partner and deeply specialized on their stack + Front-End modern frameworks
- All candidates passed our internal challenges and technical assignments
We provide QA engineers for Swiss companies and startups (outsourcing and outstaffing services).
- Remote QA specialists - manual testers, automation and build & release engineers, developers in test.
- Short term (for release time) and long term teams starting from 1 person.
- In just a few steps and without any hiring, on-boarding and infrastructural costs.
- Customers management
- SMS and email compaigns
- Promotion and bonus progams
- Booking system.
- Mobile APP for customers.
Planned for realease in April 2019 in UK market and in June 2019 - in USA and Australia markets.
In Tecwi we believe that the successfull cooperation is based on understanding and sharing our Client's core culture, strategic priorities and specific needs. By listening and understanding we design and integrate our solutions better. We team up with our Client to perform vital functions at competitive rates and every skill level. Yet as outsourcing evolves, the dynamics are shifting and opportunities are expanding. Holding down costs is just one of its main benefits. We are strategically leveraging relationships with our Client to help it become not only more profitable, but also more strategic, innovative, flexible
We aim to become a driver for your growth and transformation in the long run